Wednesday, 24 December 2014

My Christmas List

Materialism: it's the reason for the season. Without further ado, here's what's on my Christmas wishlist...

1. Phillips Headphones, €19.99

I always buy crappy headphones (€1.49 - €5) that fall apart after a few weeks. I'm moving to headphones because I want something comfortable, that won't fall out (I'm extremely prone to dancing when music comes on), and that'll let me rock out to angsty music the odd time. Aparently these headphones have good, eh, bass (I'm not a connoisseur), so will be good for The Killers and Fall Out Boy. And everything else. It's on the low end of the price scale too, which is good because I could really use a set.

2. Books (~€10 each)

I've asked my Dad for like five books:
Code Name Verity
Skulduggery Pleasant: Dying of The Light
Partials #3 by Dan Wells
Across the Universe #1 by Beth Revis
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

Oh wait, that's six. He probably won't get all of them but whatever. I cannot WAIT to read The Dying of the Light.

3. Book vouchers/Money

I think I asked my uncle Glenn for a book voucher, and my nana will probably give me money. I was considering buying a domain name but will probably hold off on that. If I get money I might buy everyone last Christmas gifts.

4. Kindle eReader
This is never going to happen, but I would love a Kindle because reviewing Netgalley books for my book blog is impossible when they won't bloody download properly onto my computer. Also my friend Jerry has one and it seems cool and useful. I'm not really one of those people who loves the smell/feel of books, though I do love their covers.

I'm hoping for some sweets and small things too. Tomorrow is first Christmas (25th) and then the next day is 2nd Christmas (Christmas at Dad's), so that'll be fun.

Merry Christmas, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment