Friday, 10 April 2015

Photo Friday #11: Cousin's Communion and a Flying Elle

Photo Friday is back! Photo Friday is an almost-weekly event on this blog where I pick a photo I like or that means something to me and talk about it. This week's photo is from my cousin Lauren's Communion party. I think. The main thing I remember is the bouncy slide, really. 

This photo was just taken with such great timing. We were at a religious sort of thing, and I look like I'm flying and/or ascending into heaven, while my brother Luke behind me looks like he's trying to stab me with a dagger. 

I had someone down the bottom of the slide taking photos for me, and boy what a lot of photos there are. 

Assorted children on the slide.

















That's me and my cousin Katie. Look at me, being a cool older cousin for once. Far too often I sequester myself away on my iPod or whatever.










Never-before-seen photo of my little brother being abducted by aliens.
















There's most of us in one photo.

















Yeah, that was a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment