Friday, 12 June 2015

Dear Readers

Dear readers of my blog,

There's an interesting asymmetry in our relationship, I feel. You know a lot about me, but I know very little about you. I don't know who you are, and I don't know who brought you here. But I will find you and I will kill you (okay no, that was just me channeling Liam Neeson). So for this post, I want you to tell me about yourselves and your relationship with this blog (cringe)2 in the comments or on Twitter @frizzyroselle. 

Where are you from?

How did you find this blog?

What age and gender are you?

What kind of posts do you like seeing? What would you like me to post about more/in future?

Do you know me in real life? If not, what impression have you formed from this blog?

What other blogs/blogs/websites would you recommend?

Answer some or all, whatever you like. Go go go. 

Tomorrow (well, I'm writing this on Wednesday, but on Saturday) I'll be back with more solipsism. Enjoy the brief respite. 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I'm not sure if you'll see this since I'm kind of late to this post. I pretty much just really took a fair look at your blog, but I'm already hooked. I'm currently working on my first research project and I'm also a book blogger, so it's been absolutely fantastic reading your posts. And now I'll answer the questions.
    -I'm from the US.
    -I think I found it in a few different places like from the comments section of Aimee Meester's blog or her interview with you. I think I've seen your blog in various other places too, but I can't remember exactly where.
    -I'm a highschool girl.
    -I love what your posting right now, which is of course namely posts about research and your experiences with it. It's very inspiring when it comes to my own research project.
    -Nope, but from this blog I can assume that you are really ambitious, intelligent and determined, which are all wonderful traits to have.
    -Oh gosh. Ummm...a lot. I have a list of blogs I enjoy on my own blog and there are way too many to list. Also, I haven't updated it in a while. However, I suppose I'll list a few fabulous websites that pop off the top of my head. Go Teen Writers, Learn to Code With Me, Paper Fury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see it, hey! I'm glad you're hooked, that's awesome - and that we're so similar. I haven't really promoted this post so I don't think many have seen it, whoops.

      - Yup, US is the second highest audience country in my stats.
      - I remember that interview, that was great fun.
      - Same. You probably know.
      - Oh, awesome! I'm glad it's inspiring, shoot me an email whenever (email address is on my book blog About page).
      - Aww that's a lovely thing to say, perfect. That's the goal!
      - I'll have a look at your blog and see, you obviously have good taste ;) You should update! Oh my god yes, I used to love GTW. I don't read the blog so much anymore but I like the Facebook page. The coding one sounds really useful for me!

      Thanks for your comment, it's lovely to get to know you :)

      Delete
    2. I see it, hey! I'm glad you're hooked, that's awesome - and that we're so similar. I haven't really promoted this post so I don't think many have seen it, whoops.

      - Yup, US is the second highest audience country in my stats.
      - I remember that interview, that was great fun.
      - Same. You probably know.
      - Oh, awesome! I'm glad it's inspiring, shoot me an email whenever (email address is on my book blog About page).
      - Aww that's a lovely thing to say, perfect. That's the goal!
      - I'll have a look at your blog and see, you obviously have good taste ;) You should update! Oh my god yes, I used to love GTW. I don't read the blog so much anymore but I like the Facebook page. The coding one sounds really useful for me!

      Thanks for your comment, it's lovely to get to know you :)

      Delete