Tuesday 13 August 2013

Birthday Book Shopping Part 1!

There aren't many, but I've only completed phase 1 of the book shopping. Still, it's enough to keep me very, very happy for a while. Especially because these are all books I've been dying to get for ages.

Bought

































Gifts

From my boyfriend
(Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor [Excited to read that prose!] should go in here but the image is not co-operating).















From my sister


I am absolutely delighted with all of these. Plus, Skulduggery Pleasant Book 8 is coming soon
and I still ahve half of my birthday money left to spend on (you guessed it) books!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's cool how the first two pictures of book are a little blurry, but the third one, Pure, is clear. Maybe the first two weren't the best of pic.s while the pic. of Pure was found online? I don't know, just thought it looked cool.

    It's your birthday? Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Phase 1?? Ahh, that's exciting! I'm really curious to hear what you think of these - some really great dystopian books here!! Though I still need to read Pure (I hear it's pretty fantastic though!). Happy birthday indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I have a bit of money left so when I go shopping again I can hopefully get more! Pure is brilliant, I just finished it. Thank you, and happy belated birthday to you too!

      Delete