Tuesday 18 March 2014

TBR list (Top Ten Tuesday)

Hello! So, I was in Waterstones at the weekend (how I love that place) and I tortured myself by making a list of books I *need*.
1. The Testing - Joelle Charbonneau. Seriously, I might die if I don't get this one soon. I read 86 pages of it in Waterstones at the weekend (thanks to the staff for not kicking me out - I'll buy it when I can, I promise.) and I'm in love.
2. Death Cure -James Dashner.
3. Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult. Bought this for €3.99 on Saturday, enjoying it so far.
4. Breathe -Sarah Crossan. Intriguing blurb, sounds similar to Pure by Julianna Baggott.
5. You Against Me - Jenny Downham.
6. The Hit - Melvin Burgess.
7. Across the Universe - Beth Revis.
8. iBoy - Kevin Brooks.
9. Thumped - Megan McCafferty.
10. Fuse -Julianna Baggott. I actually got this one for Christmas but haven't got around to reading it yet.
11. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness.
12. A Gathering Light - Jennifer Donnelly.
13. Delirium - Lauren Oliver.
14. The Mad Scientist's Daughter - Cassandra Rose Clarke.
15. Dune - Frank Herbert.
16. Days of Blood and Starlight - Laini Taylor.
17. Skulduggery Pleasant: Last Stand of Dead Men - Derek Landy

*TBR = To Be Read. 

(This post was originally published on the 11th of March 2014, but I've rescheduled it for the 18th to coincide with The Broke and the Bookish theme for today).

No comments:

Post a Comment