- Copy for Seattle
- Notebook for CTYI lectures
- Messages/Autograph notebook for CTYI (bring last year’s)
- Pens (3)
- Books (2)
- Passports (both)
- Tickets (to arrive shortly – hopefully)
- Details of hotel etc.
- Contacts (probably won’t wear in Seattle – might wear at CTYI discos)
- Money in USD for Seattle
- Money in Euro for CTYI – I need to find my purse
- Towels (2)
- Ponies (as many as I can find or buy there)
- Suncream (if I can find it)
- Skin-coloured tights (3) I’ve started experiencing hayfever symptoms this summer, I really hope they don’t get bad in Seattle/CTYI because I don’t have anti-histamines.
- Shampoo (they might have this in the hotel)
- Labcoat (This might be in Dad’s … oh dear. I only need it in a week for CTYI anyway)
I can't find my trusty boots, this is so distressing.
- Jackets (denim, leather, cotton shirt)
- Tracksuit pants
- Jeans (2)
- Cargo pants
- Hoodies (2)
- T-shirts (6)
- iPad charger
So that's my list. I'm probably forgetting things. I'm going to spend today packing
Update: Packing is exhausting and I hate it. I don't even know what will fit inside the 3-bag weight limit because how the hell am I supposed to weigh something at home? I have 13 out of the thirty-something now.
Update: I only have a few things left to pack now - socks, hoodies, underwear, adaptor, books. I'm leaving my iPad until the morning of, obviously.
Tell me if I'm forgetting anything. Toodles.